Foreign Order Policy / Exporting
PAC-NOR Barreling, Inc. is a Registered Exporter
All international orders require a 50% deposit. This deposit should be in U.S. funds, drawn on a U.S. bank or a credit card number. We prefer a credit card because the card company handles the exchange rates.
An order can be for a single barrel or for one hundred. For example, if a foreign business applies for multiple barrels, we can deliver barrels individually on that license until it expires (usually 4 years) and the total number of barrels on the license does not have to be filled. We understand that export license for any .50 caliber barrels are not approved.
To process the application for export, see the following:
- An original document or certified copy of import authorization.
- A written explanation is required for any application that does not include an import authorization (e.g., letter from importing government stating that the item does not require an import certificate; applicant certification that no import permits are required).
- A Purchase Order written on the buyer’s letterhead. The P.O. should be signed and include an end use statement such as: “To be used for hunting or sporting purpose”.
- We can take your first order (all or partial amount of the quantity and types listed on the application) and apply for our export license.
- English translations must be provided for foreign language documents.
We ship barrels through the U.S. Postal Service. (United Parcel Service and FedEx will not accept firearms or parts for foreign delivery).
You may contact us for a list of approved importers for various countries as they sign up.
If you have additional questions or need more information, please CONTACT US.